"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Friday, May 14, 2010

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!



I finally got my Hello Kitty lunch box and stationery!!!!!!!!!! EEEEE!!! I may have already described the stuff, but they're both red. The tin lunch box is red plaid, and on the top HK is dressed up like a nerd and says "I LOVE NERDS;" the stationery has retro HK all over it; it has a whole variety of envelopes and paper in the folder.
The whole WEEK I've been restless with impatience. But finally, FINALLY, it came in the mail yesterday. I was jumping up and down for joy, and when the UPS man rang the doorbell, I pounded down the steps to open it. At school today, I took my tin box to lunch. When I packed it, I even added a HK ice pack!! I'm a true Hello Kitty fanatic.
Jai Jen! <><><>Kristen

6 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm Leah. Its nice to meet you.



    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Hello Kitty!!! I never really got into it myself because I always did what my older brother did and he was always playing Sonic and Final Fantasy and watching Pokemon...which are still pretty awesome!!
    But its really cool that you got one of those tin lunch boxes!! I remember always wanting one, but I never got one and now I just use plain old brown bags :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you go through the same reatcions I do when a new video game comes in! Sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They so cute! 'Specially the lunchbox!^^ (I love hello kitty and cinnamoroll!)

    ReplyDelete