"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Oddities of my School Day

Ni hao everyone! Here is my question of the day: Can you tell me how I managed to wake up late and get to school early, while every other day that I wake up on time, I am a little late? Honestly-- that's about the stupidest situation I could get myself into ever (if "stupidest" is even a word. . . . >: \ whatever). That's only how my morning went. In phys ed today, we played a "game" where we have a partner, and we chase them with a water noodle in tow until we hit them. Then you trade the noodle to the other person. It was really odd, but I kind of liked it ^__^ So yeah. I chased Monica around with a water noodle. Fun. Hence the picture of noodles over there ---------------->
AAUGH I have the Ice Cream Truck Jingle in my head! (It's a Small World, start at beginning) Don-don-don, DAHN don, da-don-don, da, don. . . .Da-don-don DAHN don, don don (clap clap) etc, etc, etcetera! So tell me how your day went. Was it strange like mine, gloomy, ordinary, or frightening?


Jai Jen!!
<><><>Kristen

To Bonnie Rue: I posted the pictures on the YAYAYAY blog below; I didn't feel like creating another post.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, who doesn't love hitting people with water noodles? And, um, how will it show up? I don't really know what you mean there. However, if you mean how can you give someone an award, just click on the award, take the url, and post it like a picture on this blog! Fairly simple. Oh, and you're welcome. Trust me, the people who've been following the longest don't go on anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reaction on my giveaway
    and no I'm Dutch ^^
    (Holland/ Netherlands)
    are you entering my giveaway? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That sounds like a fun gym class!!
    My day was fine, thanks for asking X3
    Nothing much happened...just school...*sigh*
    Well actually, yesterday, we caught a gummy bear on fire in chemistry!! That was cool!! But that's really all that's been interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I've played that game before too. ^_^ As for the waking up late thing...it happens to me all the time...maybe its because we rush wehn we wake up late....errrmmmm




    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It smelled like burning marshmallows X3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to run around whacking people with water noodles! *Evil laugh*

    Anyway, I'm going to follow you; pretty please follow me back? *Makes puppy goo goo eyes or whatever they're called.* :D

    ReplyDelete