"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello Kitty and friends pictures

YAY I'm so excited!!! I went online to the official Sanrio website, and browsed the Hello Kitty products section. I ordered some retro 35th aniversary stationery, and this AMAZING Hello Kitty tin lunch box. On the sides it is red plaid, and on the lid it has a picture of Hello Kitty in a Nerd outfit saying I LOVE NERDS, and the heart in LOVE is shaped like an apple. I can't wait till it comes through the mail!! If you read my profile, you'll know I ADORE Hello Kitty. This a history of Hello Kitty on video.

Jai Jen!! <><><>Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I think it's cute that you like HK. My sister loved HK for, like, three years. Then I taught her the tomboy stuff. Ahh, the times of pink blankies and matching wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete