"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Confirmation

Today I woke up only to find that my stereo wouldn't work. Why? Because our electricity was out, that's why!!! I was laying there, mooning over the fact that "Oh no, I won't be able to go on the computer at all today!! My life is over. . . I spend half my day online, and what do I get?? This!! No hot water for my shower, crappy breakfast of dry cereal and water since we can't open the fridge, can't dry my hair, hair look nasty if I don't have a shower, debating if I should even take a shower, probably should, but would be doing it in the dark. . ." Yeah. My thoughts trail like that. But at around 8:30 the power came back on. Right after I had a crappy breakfast of dry cereal and water. Water is to be used in the later two meals--breakfast should be juice or milk!! Ends up that a tree fell on a power line last night. I don't know why or how, so don't ask. Other than that my day has been fine.

Today was Pentecost and Confirmation Day at church! I was supposed to wear red, but I wore my Easter Sunday dress instead. It is strapless, white with coral and peach flowers on it, and a coral-colored shrug. This is probably going to be the last time that I'll wear it, because it is already tight enough! Anyway, I was confirmed with all the other kids who did Confirmation class. This other boy and I are one year older; I wasn't here at this church last year, so I had to do it this year. It was really emotional for me--to be accepted into Christ's community. Mrs. Tammy, my faith partner, was there to see us "graduate" as well. To Tammy: Thank you for being there when I wasn't, for answering all my questions, and helping me in my faith in Christ. I really appreciate you! (I will write her a letter with my new HK stationery telling her all this ^_^')

THE EOGS ARE FINALLY FINISHED HOOOORRRAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My apologies--mini freak-out occuring. Seriously; they were soooo incredibly boring! After each test, I fell asleep. During break time after the test, I was still sleeping. These two jerks were sitting right across from me and flicking my foot while I was sleeping with one of their Livestrong bracelets. I finally told them off and broke the bracelet in two. Yeah, that's right! Go ahead and provoke the hibernating bear in her cave!!! Man, I was so P.O'd. . . . . >( This week we are getting right back on schedule. I can't wait until school's out--June 10th!!! Then I can FINALLY get some rest and relaxation. . . .

Yesterday me, my two sisters, and my mom went shopping at Target. We pretty much went just for the heck of it, though I did have a $50 gift card on me. I bought a red dress, a box of oreos, and a 50 pack of colored pencils. I've already eaten the middle row of oreos out x3
I really can't wait to use the pencils--Crayola colored are the BEST you can find out there. Most others are either too soft or don't shade well. Thanks for listening to my ravings of oreos >P

Peace Out everyone,
<><><>Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Ahh, church. Don't you just love the, uh, churchyness about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! (about the confirmation thing, not the power outage thing) And yay for Target and oreos! XD

    ReplyDelete