"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whoopee. I Got Tagged.

As you can see, Cassidy has tagged me with these questions. Oh, and here's the tag thingy:



Dang it. I can't copy and paste it. . .URRGH now I have to type it all out. . . .

  1. Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent? That's easy. Extremely intelligent.
  2. Go without brushing your teeth for a year, or without brushing your hair? WITHOUT BRUSHING MY HAIR!!!! Ugh. . . .just the thought of not brushing my teeth makes me want to puke.
  3. Be rich or famous? Rich. I don't want the paparazzi all over me. If I were rich, I could invest in a security system to keep them out.
  4. Have an amazing shoe or makeup collection? Well, considering I LOVE both, I'm just gonna have to choose "or". XP
  5. Be able to sing or dance? Sing. There are many reasons why I am not in Chorus. Or in dance class, either. I quit that a long time ago.
  6. Be stranded on a desert island or a desert? Desert. As long as I'm on land, I'm good.
  7. Have a computer or TV? Duh, COMPUTER!! Besides, with a computer, I can watch TV shows on there. And I hardly ever watch TV, anyway.
  8. Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life? Stripes.
  9. Drink out of a teacup, or a mug? Teehee. . . .teacup (;
  10. Receive a box of chocolates or a bouquet of flowers? Flowers are pretty, buuuutt, I'd have to say chocolates. For obvious reasons!
  11. Hug or kiss from someone you love? Kiss. Not telling who. . . .
  12. Wear converse or stilettos? Stilettos. But not for an entire day. I just love how fancy they look, and my mom won't let me buy myself a pair!!
  13. Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson? Neither. I want nothing to do with either of them.
  14. Faerie or mermaid? Faerie. I want to fly and/or skydive someday!!!
  15. Cup of coffee or tea? I hate tea. And coffee is so overrated. . . .Juice please!! x3
  16. Pink nails or blue nails? Blue. But pink isn't that bad. . . .it all depends on what shade for each color! I wouldn't go with something so mundane like "pink or blue," but rather "rose or turquoise."
  17. Live somewhere sunny, or somewhere cold? Sunny. 'Nuf said.
  18. Have an amazing house or car? I know nothing about cars except that they are dangerous, kill the environment, etc., so I'd go with house.
  19. Be kind or funny? Sometimes when I crack a joke, you only hear crickets. So kind would be a little easier.
  20. Eat sweets or cake? I can't believe they just asked me that. . . .sweets. Cuz cake IS a sweet, baby!!
  21. Hold a tarantula or snake? EEEEEWWW NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already petted a tarantula. I'm telling ya, they may be soft as a kitten, but they are nasty little critters. Same goes for you, snake!!
  22. Wear a necklace or a ring? Necklace.
  23. Laugh or smile? Laugh, because then I could smile. Laughing without smiling is extremely hard. . . .
  24. Be hated or be a hater? Considering we're all haters, whether we like it or not, I'd rather be hated. Being a hater can get you in A LOT of trouble! Always be on the defense, guys.
  25. Wear pearls or beads? Neither. I like chains and studs and gemstones more.
  26. If you had to choose, would you rather lose your sight or hearing? I really need both to play my music and draw and all that, but I'd rather loose hearing because then I could see what I'm drawing or what notes I'm blowing through the bell of my trumpet.
  27. Have lots of money or friends? Friends.
  28. Love or be loved? I'd love, because then most people would love me since I loved them back.

Phew (wipes forehead pretentiously)! That was too much. Here are the people I will tag: Monica, Mizz Ali, and, well, I don't feel like tagging anyone else. So now you two are stuck with the burden of a long post HA!!

Peace out y'all,

<><><>Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Good to know someone passes these things on. I wonder where they start...HEY! I could make some up of my own! I've just had a brilliant idea! G2g and ms paint some awards!

    (Notice I wrote that whole exchange out. Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, sorry for writing out the whole exchange on my last comment. MY fault. And, yes, for this one, you were just in the running, but you might win the next one. You never know.

    ReplyDelete