"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Sunday, June 13, 2010

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY I'M FINALLY FRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Mild outburst of celebration there. Well, my apologies for not blogging the day school was immediately out, but as soon as I got home my family and I were headed straight to "the lake." That's right, I put quotes around it for a reason because we all call it "the lake." Not telling the specific name since I don't want you to know where I live (;

So my summer plans go like this: at the end of June, the youth group is doing this thing called "Recreation," where we go to a certain part of the state that is in really bad shape, and help rebuild and clean up homes that desperately need it. We do that for 1 week. After that, I go back to the la--I mean "the lake," then I go straight to PA to visit some old friends. I seriously cannot wait for that; I haven't been up there since exactly 1 year ago! Yes-- June 13th of 2009 was when I moved to where I am now. Anyway, after that I go to the beach for 1 week, then Music Camp for 1 week, and FINALLY, my birthday!!! I really cannot wait to turn ___ (no age specified).

Then in August, right before school starts again, I have *marching band camp* can't wait for that either. . . .even though we will be doing grueling training for the whole day. From what my sister told me, this is what it sounds like. (sweat, sweat) my summer will be really hectic, but I will be doing things that I enjoy, since this is stuff I could never pull off during the school year (dude, do you not know how many unexcused absences that could give me?! I hate doing mini vacations during that time because then I'd have too much make-up work.) Dx

Tell me what your summer plans are, if you're comfortable with doing so.
Jai Jen!! <><><>Kristen

PS: I finally got the first 3 St. Dragon Girl volumes in the mail!! (yippee)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're summer sounds so fun!! And happy almost birthday!

    I don't have much planned for the summer except for Creation Festival!! It's this big Christian music festival that my youth group is going to go to this year for the first time (I've been there before, but this is the 1st time with people other than just my family X3) I'm really looking forward to that...It's going to be AWESOME!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    1: I am going into sixth grade. He is going into seventh grade.

    2: Thank you! I think I talk in complete sentances, except sometimes they end like this...

    3: I didn't know you had a big sister. I don't. I have two big cousins, Paige and Nicole, but I rarely see them. Wow. This is also a long comment!

    ReplyDelete