"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

About Me and My Books

Mood: relaxed

Song: "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train

Time: late afternoon

This is my first time EVER blogging. I keep a private journal at home, but that's not the same as this. There's nothing really to say, except that I am completely engrossed in 3 books I am currently reading. Those of you who appreciate books and adventure combined, prepare to be amazed!

"Peak," by Roland Smith, is about this boy who is caught tagging New York City skyscrapers. He has a choice: be the youngest ever to climb Mt. Everest, or go to JDC for 3 years. Sounds awesome, right? The next book I'm reading is "The Season," by Sarah MacLean. Alex, the main character, is caught up in the swirls of the London season and a mystery. It is similar to the books of Jane Austen. Finally, the last book I am reading (more like getting to) is "Fang," the latest Maximum Ride novel. His little sister/flock member foresees him dying. I said "flock" because he has wings, and so do the rest of the kids who stick with him.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my literary life! I am SUCH a literature freak. . . .

<><><>Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment