"You will NOT get your vegetables until you eat your ice cream!!" --Great Wolf Lodge commercial



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Independence Day

This month is going to be fabulous for me! Yesterday, of course, was Independence Day. There's this corny joke that I learned: "Is there a 4th of July in England?" You're supposed to say, "Yes; there's also a 3rd, 2nd, and so on." TEEHEE I love it!! ^o^ Check out this so cute picture of Hello Kitty:

Don't you love it?! Right now I'm in PENNSYLVANIA with my best friend, *Bubby!! XD XD XD XD Remember how I mentioned in some of my previous posts my summer plans to go up in July? Well, that long-awaited day has finally arrived!! I may not be posting for QUITE awhile; it depends when I can find time between each vacation. Bubby, say hi! "HI EVERY1!!!! IT IS SOOOOO AWSM THAT KRISPY IS UP IN PA!!!!!!! we get 2 go 2 kennywood 2moro which will b soooooooo much fun right krispy?" YES, it will!! Totally cannot wait. In case you're wondering, Krispy is her nickname for me. *Bubby is mine for hers. Hope you can read her text talk X3 Gotta go play some Mario Kart on the Wii!!


Peace out,


<><><>Kristen

3 comments:

  1. hahaha just noticed that krispy made it STEELER COLORS!!!!!!! hahaha she's getting used 2 b'in in PA!!
    ~~~~~~*Bubby


    ^^^ that was "Bubby." This is ME, Kristen! I'm letting her comment through my account because she doesn't have an account. And doesn't want one. X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your having fun ^^
    Yay for PA! -- though I lean more towards the Eagles than Steelers (if I didn't, my Dad would probably disinherit me >.>) but I don't really care much for football - I think soccer is a lot more interesting to watch (when I told my dad this, he wanted to kick me out of the house, but my mom wouldn't let him X3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! lol i love that joke and the hello kitty pic!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete